Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

a coffee date...


If we were on a coffee date, I would order something over ice, because for the love, it is still in the 90’s here in Southern California.

If we were on a coffee date, we would talk about how this Friday is Halloween, which means the holiday season is upon us! Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years… let’s resolve to not let our plans and to-do lists and Pinterest projects run our lives this season, okay?

If we were on a coffee date, I would ask you about your secret place; the place where it’s just you and God, where you are able to get on your knees and be honest and messy.

If we were on a coffee date, my journal would make an appearance. Lately, I have been learning so much, and we would most definitely be talking about that.

If we were on a coffee date, I would tell you that this past weekend was a breathe of fresh air. Celebrating my birthday with great friends, food, laughter, and adventure.

If we were on a coffee date, I would ask you to pray for me, because the struggle is REAL.

If we were on a coffee date, I would ask you about the times God has delivered you and proven Himself faithful. I would ask because I think we all need people to remind us of those times once in a while, you know?


*These posts are inspired by this lady. She's a new favorite.*

No comments:

Post a Comment