Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

a coffee date (sugar included)...


If we were on a coffee date, I would order some sugar-laden drink that I haven’t been able to have in the past two months because PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH, I can have sugar again! Hazelnut latte, hear I come! (YOU get a sugary latte, and YOU get a sugary latte… EVERYBODY GETS TO ORDER A SUGARY LATTE! Oprah Winfrey, anybody?)

If we were on a coffee date, I would tell you that I love too deeply and give too freely and grasp too tightly.

If we were on a coffee date, I would tell you about my recent itch for travel; to experience new cultures, spread the Gospel, and hold sweet little babies.

If we were on a coffee date, we would probably talk about all the new season premieres of our favorite TV shows. Parenthood!? Final season, and I can’t begin to process. Grey’s Anatomy!? Meredith has another half-sister… Awesome. And by awesome, I mean wildly stupid.

If we were on a coffee date, we would talk about spiritual gifts. What are yours? Are they fruitful in your life?

If we were on a coffee date, I would ask you about your dreams, goals, and aspirations. What has God planted in your heart that you just can’t seem to lose vision for?

If we were on a coffee date, I would invite you to my church this weekend, because Citizens & Saints are leading worship for our services AND playing a free concert after our 5PM service. Come worship with us, and jam with us, and eat with us.



*These posts are inspired by this lady. She's a new favorite.*

No comments:

Post a Comment