Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

a coffee date (in red cups!)...


If we were on a coffee date, I would order something in a red cup, most likely a peppermint mocha, at 130, because I am not a fan of hot drinks, actually.

If we were on a coffee date, I would tell you that I am all about this “Blank Space” epidemic. It’s my new jam, and I don’t care who sees me car dance. Also, Hilary and Kate are my new obsession and they just happen to be doing a free show at a local, hip coffee shop in December. SIGN ME UP.

If we were on a coffee date, I would gush about how much I love being a substitute teacher at our local Christian junior high and high school! It’s the best, but I don’t think I will ever get used to being called “Miss Howell”.

If we were on a coffee date, I would talk to you all about my Christmas crafts. America is in full-blown Christmas mode, and I just can’t fight it anymore. I may have bought myself a mini tree. And put my Christmas table décor out. And began listening to Christmas playlists. And WHO AM I RIGHT NOW? Seriously, Christmas belongs in December… (Right?)

If we were on a coffee date, I would ask you about your holidays and Friendsgivings and Christmas plans. Sometimes, friends and family can be crazy at this point of the year, and it’s good to talk about it, all of it, the good, bad, and ugly. Those crazy uncles and weird traditions, lets talk about all that.

If we were on a coffee date, I would remind you that God sees you. He sees you, wherever you are, whatever valley you are in, He sees you.

What is your go-to red cup drink? Something with peppermint? The new latte from Starbucks? (Sidenote: for the love, there are like 12 different nuts in that thing, I am slightly intimidated and don’t feel like I want to order that business.)

*These posts are inspired by this lady. She's a new favorite.*

No comments:

Post a Comment