Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

a list of thanks...

I am thankful for the many cups of warm, sweet coffee shared amongst friends.

I am thankful for the copious amounts of sunflowers that have graced my life this year.

I am thankful for pie, for cherry and caramel banana and apple and pumpkin.

I am thankful for the provision and faithfulness of the Father through the many small and big trials of this year.

I am thankful for my church family, for their love and protection and acceptance.

I am thankful for the ministry that I am allowed to take part in every single day.

I am thankful for the healing balm that worship music has been in my life this year.

I am thankful for where my passport has taken me this year.

I am thankful for the ability to walk and run and see and hear.

I am thankful for the beauty of laughter.

I am thankful for handwritten cards and words.

I am thankful for dancing, the kind that without your shoes on.

I am thankful for the yeses and the no's of this year.

I am thankful for Jesus.

I am thankful for another year.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, and in everything GIVE THANKS, 
for this is God's will for you…" - 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment