Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

all the things: august...

How is today the first of September? My mind cannot seem to comprehend this fact. But, September is the month of the PSL, so bring it on. Also, colder weather cooler weather, please and thank you Jesus!

Here are all the things of August:


Handwritten Notes: I have received lots of snail mail lately, and I absolutely adore it! I also snagged some really cute note cards at Target and I can’t wait to deliver them to my high school girls before their first week of HIGH SCHOOL.

Articles and Blogs: The interwebs are full of some really great things right now. If you are needing some good reads and encouragement, hop over to these links:


(No Bake) Maple Butterscotch Stacks by The Hill Collection

Naptime Diaries Fall Line: This goodness launched today and let me tell you, these paper goods are GOOD. I am loving the Scripture prints for kids and the new "Back to Basics" Line in general. The creator, Jess Connolly, is also gracious enough to give us 35% off! Hop on over and enjoy all the new, beautiful, inspiring prints!

He Reads Truth: I have been plugging She Reads Truth forever, and now, He Reads Truth is live! If you are a man and you read this blog, you need to download and subscribe to He Reads Truth RIGHT NOW. Do it, and thank me later. 

National Peach Month: August was National Peach Month and I celebrated by drinking too many (not enough) CFA Peach Shakes. And I attempted baking a peach granola crisp and that was a nightmare, so I stuck to peach treats that are cold and delicious and I don't have to bake. 

My HIGH SCHOOL Girls: Excuse me, these girls start(ed) high school this past month (and this week) and I have all the emotions about it. Don't grow up. Don't like boys. Don't leave me. 

Dancing: Weddings, youth events, solo dance parties… I have been doing A LOT of dancing lately. Currently, my favorite jams are “Drag Me Down” by One Direction (THIS IS THE BEST SONG AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME), “Love Myself” by Hailee Steinfield, “You and I” by Johnnyswim, “Dibs” by Kelsea Ballerini, "Fire and The Flood" by Vance Joy, and “Love is Your Name” by Steven Tyler.


What about you?
What were some of the things that got you through August?

No comments:

Post a Comment