Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

a coffee date...


If we were on a coffee date, I would probably be about 15 minutes late, because that’s how I have been rolling this week.

If we were on a coffee date, I would order a large iced non-fat latte because I need all the caffeine and all the ice. It has been disgustingly hot lately and I cannot wait for cooler weather. Obviously, we would discuss my love for everything Fall and how I have already pinned a thousand and one outfits that incorporate boots into them on Pinterest.

If we were on a coffee date, I would tell you about my family and about how most of my struggles with faith and belief sprout from their unbelief and the pain I see in their lives.

If we were on a coffee date, I would tell you that I am so ready for September and so not ready for it at the same time.

If we were on a coffee date, I would talk to you about singleness and marriage and motherhood and adoption. I would ask you questions upon questions.

If we were on a coffee date, I would tell you that the grass is NOT greener on the other side. 

If we were on a coffee date, I would tell you to Google Louie Giglio’s sermon titled “Fear Must Fall”. It is apart of a sermon series at Passion City Church and IT WILLL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I would also tell you that Shauna Niequist just told us via her blog that she is working on her next book. It will be out Spring 2016. We should already pre-order them, that’s how much confidence I have in her as an author.

We would end our time with some coffee refills (again, all the caffeine) and big hugs.


*These posts are inspired by this lady. She's a new favorite.*

No comments:

Post a Comment